- For whose death was James Earl Ray responsible for in 1968?
- What kind of criminal did Michael Jackson sing about?
- In which decade was fingerprint evidence first used in the UK to convict someone?
- True or False: It is illegal in the UK to carry golf equipment in a park or open space
- The documentary ‘Making a Murderer’ centred on the wrongly accused Stephen Avery. How many years did Avery serve in prison before his conviction was over turned?
- The Gorn, Khan and the Romulans are baddies in which TV Series?
- What superhero has an invisible jet and a Lasso of Truth?
- Professor Moriarty is the arch enemy of Sherlock Holmes – what is his first name?
- Which TV Comedy trio provided the voices for the 1980’s Bananaman TV series?
- What malevolent spectre, created by the novelist Susan Hill, is the villain of the second longest-running play in the West End?
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Smooth Criminal
- 1900’s (1902 used to convict burglar Harry Jackson)
- False (apart from Derbyshire when the law was introduced in 2015)
- 18 years
- Star Trek
- Wonder Woman
- The Goodies
- The Woman in Black
HELP keep us Quizzin’ – Please make a small donation to keep us online by clicking the below PayPal Button