- What is Europe’s highest active volcano?
- Who played Reverend Scott in The Poseidon Adventure?
- What was the name of Celine Dion’s love song from the film Titanic?
- Which country’s Rugby Team were involved in a plane crash in the Andes where the survivors remained stranded for 72 days?
- A place where an earthquake originates is called the (A) Epicentre (B) Focus or (C) Fault Line?
- Which natural disaster can produce the fastest winds on Earth?
- What natural phenomenon is a hypocenter associated with?
- Indonesia and Japan have historically had the most active volcanoes. Which country ranks third?
- More than 4,000 climbers have successfully summited Mt. Everest. About how many people have died trying to climb it?
- What natural disaster happened in 2003 and resulted in over 50,000 deaths? (A) Indonesian Tsunami (B) European Heatwave or (C) Plague of locusts in the US
- Mount Etna
- Gene Hackman
- My Heart Will Go On
- (B) Focus
- Over 300 people
- (B) European Heat Wave
HELP keep us Quizzin’ – Please make a small donation to keep us online by clicking the below PayPal Button