- Who said, ‘One cannot really argue with a mathematical theorem’?
- What album did Coldplay’s ‘Speed of Sound’ come from?
- In Albert Einstein’s famous equation, which letter represents the speed of
- Cady Heron, Mean Girls’ protagonist, belongs to which extra curricular
- Which British swimmer became the first man to break 26 seconds for the
50 m breaststroke in 2017?
- Who is the patron saint of mathematicians?
- How many months are there in twelve years?
- A dress has a thirty percent discount applied and is on sale for 63 What
was the original price of the dress before the reduction?
- How many edges are there on a tetrahedron?
- How many minutes are there in a quarter of a day?
- Professor Stephen Hawking
- X and Y
- The Mathletes
- Adam Peaty
- Saint Hubertus
HELP keep us Quizzin’ – Please make a small donation to keep us online by clicking the below PayPal Button