- Who sang the theme tune to Pixar’s Toy Story films?
- What was the first children’s toy advertised on TV in 1952
- Name the classic child’s toy that uses aluminium powder to create images on a small screen?
- Name the table top game that uses miniature football players and a flick of the finger to demonstrate your skills?
- Which ‘Robots in disguise’ made the leap from toy to TV series and then feature film franchise?
- What doll, created in 1959 was named after the inventor’s daughter?
- Play Doh was originally invented for what purpose?
- Which two countries banned the hula hoop in the 1950’s?
- In 2001 Yasmin, Jade, Cloe and Sasha became serious competitors to Barbie how are these dolls collectively known?
- What was the nationality of professor Erno Rubik, the inventor of the Rubik’s Cube?
- Randy Newman
- Mr Potato Head
- Wallpaper Cleaner
- Japan and Russia
- Bratz Dolls
HELP keep us Quizzin’ – Please make a small donation to keep us online by clicking the below PayPal Button